Lori Miller is the President and Owner of Better Brain Balance in Cherry Creek, a holistic and integrative clinic addressing health of brain and body. She specializes in acquiring and reading 19-channel qEEG brain maps, designing healing protocols that integrate brain patterns. Lori is a GNI, globally recognized instructor of clinical practitioners, teaching professionals how to take and read brain maps, and prepare for certification.
Better Brain Balance operates under the medical direction of Dr. Fred Grover, Jr, MD. Through our unique collaborative partnership, we are able to investigate the underlying neurotransmitters, hormones, metabolic triggers and effects of medications from a Functional Medicine perspective.
Lori is an Associate Fellow of the BCIA (Biofeedback Certification International Alliance) with a Master of Science degree in Kinesiology (Exercise Science). She is an active member of the International Society for Neurofeedback and Research, the Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, and the American Nutrition Association.
- Masters Degree (MS) in Kinesiology from University of Colorado, Boulder
- Neurofeedback Specialist, BCN from Biofeedback Certification
- International Alliance Member, American Association of Psychophysiology and Behavior
- Member, International Society for Neurofeedback and Research
- Member, Nutrition Training Association
- Reiki (Hands-on Healing) Master, Usui Reiki Kyoho